FACILITIES AND A HOT SPRING ARE AVAILABLE SO YOU MAY RELAX
HOT SPRING and SWIMMING POOL [ Cowabunga 3F ]
Relax and refresh your body in with outdoor Jacuzzi, hot spring and pool after snow activities.
|Operating dates||SAT 14 DEC 2019 ? WED 06 MAY 2020|
※From 02 APR 2019 ? 06 MAY 11：00～18：00
|Price||Adult JPY 1,300 / Child (6-12 years old) JPY 800 - Includes a towel set *Children and infants between 0-5 years old are free of charge (not including the towel set)|
|Available facilities||The hotspring and swimming pool inside SPA GALA-NO-YU|
- Customers must wear swimwear to enter the swimming pool. *Rental swimwear - JPY 500
CURRENCY EXCHANGE MACHINE
Exchange of foreign currency to Japanese Yen
(12 available currencies listed below)
- CURRENCY EXCHANGE MACHINE LOCATION
JR GALA Yuzawa Station outside the ticket gate.
*Operating dates : SAT 14 DEC 2019 - WED 06 MAY 2020
Delivery Service [ Cowabunga 3F ]
Pick-up and Drop-off your heavy stuff for your convenience!
Our delivery desk handles the courier service to/from GALA.
*If you are delivering to Gala prior to your visit, please deliver your items at least three days prior to arrival.
Post code: 949-6101
Gala Yuzawa Takuhai Corner 1039-2 Kayabira, Yuzawa-machi, Minamiuonuma-gun, Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Please send your luggage 3 days prior to your arrival. Please write your arrival date on the delivery form
- The courier service at Gala Yuzawa is Sagawa Kyubin but luggage can be sent by any courier service
SHOP [ Cheers 1F / Cowabunga 2F ]
We stock a variety of items at our shops which include; limited edition items, fun items, regular items and items which are a necessity in the snow! Also, be sure to check out our popular GALA original t- shirts and stickers!
Nursery/Day Care [ Cheers 2F ]
Customers with children can also ski or snowboard with piece of mind
|Operating dates||December 14th 2019 ~ April 5th 2020|
|Opening Hours||10:00 ~ 16:00 (Not including 12:00 ~ 13:00)|
|Price||1Hour, 1,200 Yen|
|Ages||2 ~ 6 Years Old|
|Holidays||To be decided|
- Reservations can be made. Phone number: 025-785-6437 (for other phone calls, please call: 025-785-6543)
- Depending on the number of reservations, reservations made by phone call or at Gala on the day may be refused.
*All rate and charges are TAX included.
The floor guides have not been finalised for the 2019-2020 season.
They are subject to change.
Cowabunga Floor Guide
- GALA Yuzawa Station Gate
- Lift ticket & Info Counter
- Rental Counter
- Men's Locker Room
- Women's Locker Room
- Gondola station
- Japanese Restaurant "Yuta"
- IRORI Lounge
- IRORI CAFÉ
- 3F rental counter
- SPA GALA-NO-YU
- COURIER SERVICE
Cheers Floor Guide
- School Counter
- Rental Counter
- Jour de GALA
- Food Court Pal Pal
- First Aid
- BLUE SEAL
- Seranbi Bar - "Jyonnobi"
- Nursery / Child Care